Most Popular

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

This summer Jeff and I took the girls to a Rathbun Family Reunion in Kansas. We've been married 5 years, and this was my first time to meet three of Jeff's aunts, and two of his uncles, as well as a couple of cousins and some extended family. While we were visiting together Aunt Sandie was telling me how she loves to see pictures of Sophia on facebook falling asleep in bizarre positions and places. I recently went back to review how many different places I've caught her sleeping, and it's pretty hilarious! So I've decided to give you some of my favorites.

It all started when she was 6 months old and taking the "Leg Out" to a whole new level. Not only did she have to have one leg out from under the blanket. It had to be all the way out of the crib.

Then she developed "Jacket Pillow" at around 18 months old.
At 2 years old, "Jacket Pillow" transformed into the ever-popular "People Pillow" and this has continued to be a favorite of hers.
And then there was that one time when time out became lights out...
No one wants to sleep alone, so naturally Sophia started sleeping with every single stuffed animal in the house.
One of my all time favorites is the "Stair Sleeper". Yes, that's right. Sleeping at the top of the stairs. Don't worry. We moved her.
And if you thought that the "Stair Sleeper" was scary, just imagine going into your child's bedroom and them being no where to be found. Before calling a search party, you may want to see if you have a "Closet Sleeper".
 If only I could tell you the number of times that I have found Sophia sleeping in her closet.